Monday, October 25, 2010

Transition, Transaction and Transformation



"Using cheap, easily available materials, make a symbol, sign or image to represent change, transition or transformation in your own life.
Communicate your message to one other person in the group so that they can communicate it to the group as a whole."

My main message was "I'm going to be based in Portugal this year to make it easier and possible to travel more in order to continue the documentary/video project: music industry outside the music industry."
I went to the library in search of the map of the world and I found the Time Zone map. That allow me to realize I've been working, traveling and living in the same time zone.
I still don't know if this will be some kind of guidance for the rest of the project. But it's an interesting fact.

No comments: